Documents and Forms
If you are having difficulty paying your mortgage and would like to discuss the options available to you, please complete the forms and prepare the documentation listed below.
Items Needed for Evaluation:
- Uniform Borrower Assistance Form
- Dodd-Frank Certification
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return (4506 T)
Additionally, please provide the following:
- Current paystubs covering a full 60 days’ earnings (from all parties on the loan)
- Current 3 months most recent bank statements
- 2 years’ most recent tax returns with W2s (from all parties on the loan) OR current year’s W2s if return hasn’t been filed (from all parties on the loan) and 2 most recent tax returns
- Letter of Hardship with supporting documentation, signed by all parties and dated
- Listing Agreement (if your home is on the market)
- Recorded copy of Divorce Decree (if applicable)
Provide copies of bills for all housing expenses such as:
- Auto insurance
- Home/cell phone
- Child care
- Home owner’s association
Additional documentation/forms may be requested based on the information provided and/or any discussions we may have with you.
Important reminder:Any missing or outdated documents may result in a delay in the review of your financial packet.
Call (800) 640-0635 for help with your payment issues.Where appropriate, Weststar Mortgage Corporation. is required to inform you that, as your account servicer, we are attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. However, if you are a customer involved in an active bankruptcy case or you received a discharge in a bankruptcy case where the account was not otherwise reaffirmed or accepted from discharge, then this notice is being provided to you for informational purposes only, and this is not a bill or a request for payment as to any such customer(s).